The New Orleans-born rap artist B.G. made the world realize “Chopper City” was a real place. But a 2009 traffic stop in eastern New Orleans and a lengthy criminal history caused the rapper to kiss his freedom goodbye. B.G was sentenced to 14 years behind prison walls but word in the wind he will be making his way home soon.
Back in 2015 XXL Mag had a chance to link up with rapper BG and had him fill in the blanks on certain questions.
1. My biggest regret in life is FLIPPING TO THE LAST PAGE OF MY CASH MONEY CONTRACT AND SIGNING IT OUT OF LOVE & LOYALTY.
2. Birdman is FAMILY, HE RAISED ME.
3. I keep busy in jail by READING, WRITING, WORKING OUT AND CHILLING.
4. 2PAC is the great rapper of all time.
5. When I get released from jail, the first thing I would do is FUCK, SUCK AND LICK ON MY GIRL’S PUSSY.
6. The Hot Boys are ONE OF THE HARDEST GROUPS EVER.
7. I really miss MY KIDS.
8. The best book I’ve read while locked up is THE SPIRIT OF A MAN.
9. Lil Wayne and I are BROTHERS.
10. I think JADAKISS is totally underrated.
11. Drake and Nicki Minaj on Cash Money is NONE OF MY BUSINESS.
12. RIHANNA is my celebrity crush.
When asked who would be the new Hot Boy’s group he says Kidd Kidd, Kevin Gates, Meek Mill and Rich Homie Quan. What are your thoughts tea sippers? Read more fill in the blanks here.